Consultant - Recruitment at ResourceTree Global Services
Views:333 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Head - Sales - Insurance (9-15 yrs)
- Responsible for achieving the sales goals of the region.
- Responsible for building the regional sales team and for driving a strong performance-oriented sales culture.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets.
- Responsible for new business development and ensuring a consistent flow of revenue for the company.
- Create and execute strategies to explore new potential markets.
- Develop, maintain, and nurture long-term relationships with accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Giving a clear understanding of the pricing and features of the product and their impact on profitability.
- Handling Key client decision-makers and maintaining excellent relationships with them. Leveraging on the relationship with corporates and focusing on deal closures.
- Liaisoning with insurers and TPA for providing better services and quotes to clients.
- Tracking of competitor activities to understand the market trends and take proactive actions.
- Analyzing their risk portfolio, suggesting way forward to mitigate losses and maintain a healthy bottom line.
- Strong C-Level Insurance Management Relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Consultative & Negotiation skills
- Assertive, Customer Focused, Drive for results, Tech Savvy.
- Managing high-performing and effective teams.