Head - Sales - Industrial Automation (15-25 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Industrial Automation, Sales, Software
Job Description :
- A leadership role in one of the largest players in industrial automation heading one of their key businesses in India
Client Details :
- A market leader in Industrial Automation having business verticals spanning diverse sectors and Geographies
Position Summary :
- The Information Software & Process Optimisation Sales personnel is responsible for the ISPB sales targets and contract completion of the organization's MES & Process Optimisation opportunities within the assigned region or industry.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy using the organization's consultative sales process to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Daily activities will include collaboration with the Global Sales & Marketing, industry sales, technical consultants, product development and product marketing to promote collaboration with our customers in our target markets
- The objective of this engagement is to deliver solutions that drive operational performance for our customers and meet margin expectations for the organization
- Diverse opportunities can be expected, including engagement in long sales pursuits.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Achieve ISPB Information Software sales targets and meet business revenue plans for software, services and maintenance using a consultative & value based sales process that engages key stakeholders within our target accounts
- Develop and report an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of IS and Process Optimisation solutions.
- Responsible for closing deals with suitable margins and terms & conditions
- Prepare and develop customer proposals and requests for information
- Utilize value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial proposals that align our deliverables with the customers operational goals
- Collaborate with the GSM sales teams to develop target accounts, identify opportunities and access key players within the organization.
- Act as the primary consultant between key customers, regional sales team members, ISPB TC's, ISPB delivery, SSB, Solution Providers and company software to ensure efficient and effective communications that supports the customer adoption of company solutions
MUST HAVES :
- A successful track record of around two decades of selling industrial software solutions to manufacturing organizations (Industrial products/Auto/Pharma)
- Having a touch-point and understanding of how a shop floor works in manufacturing organizations and experience of consultative sales taking that experience into account
Good to haves :
- Experience of heading a business vertical on a PAN India basis for your organization
- Strong team management skills coupled with a go-getter attitude
- Engineering and a Master's degree for a premier institution
Job Offer :
- A chance to work on a leadership role with a market leader in industrial automation heading one of their fastest growing vertical in India
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Amrit Mahapatra - +91 (0) 124 452 5440
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.