Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1329 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Head - Sales HR - IIM/TISS/XLRI/MDI/SCMHRD/SIBM/NMIMS/IMT (12-14 yrs)
- Tier 1 FULL TIME MBA Only (TISS/XLRI/MDI/SCMHRD/SIBM/NMIMS/IMT)
- 10 to 14 years of relevant experience Post MBA
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior Hands on Experience in business partnering with the sales population
- Should be proactive and be able to multi task
About the Client - Large Consumer Organization
Duties and Responsibilities :
The role directly reports into the CHRO :
- The HRBP shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance sales capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).