Senior Consultant at Image Enterprises
Views:2746 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Head - Sales - Hospitality/Travel/Tourism (10-12 yrs)
Looking for a high-performing Sales Head. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Sales Head responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the financial targets, build relationships, manage sales team, understand customer requirements and competitor activities.
Key Role :
- Develop & implement sales strategies to build awareness about the Company and its products and services and promote customer loyalty.
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Directly manages high profile customer accounts.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Operations and Marketing.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
- Establish effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of the Sales plans and strategies.
- Continuously monitor the pricing patterns within the market, checking the prices for the desired services regularly with respect to their competitiveness and value as perceived by the customers, deciding upon pricing from time to time on a need basis to ensure the products and services are sold with highest recoveries possible
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development. Responsible for sales activity planning, sales reviews and funnel management.
- Analyze the market dynamics and creating a strategy to move up the sales.
- Maximize revenue share, develop and strengthen the Company's market presence.
- Develop rates, group sales, deployment strategies through review of competitive data and market information.
- Identify sales opportunities, business opportunities to increase sales by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share/strengths & weakness, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
- Managing the complete sales cycle from business development and customer acquisition to receipt of payments.
Budgeting and Staffing :
- Formulate, plan, manage and execute annual sales budget for the Company for the defined region (including reporting of monthly sales metrics etc.).
- Sales expenses of the locations should be monitored and should be under control.
- Develop and oversee a sales training program for new and existing employees.
- Manage relationships with travel agents/operators, strengthen the requirements.
- Manage & develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholder.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team and the Management for the marketing plans/budgets/execution - ensuring that every campaign/activity undertaken is monitored/measured and reported with metrics to the Management.
- Submit Weekly/Monthly/Fortnightly reports as and when required.
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
Education and Qualification :
- Masters in Sales and Marketing from premier university.
- A minimum of 10-12 Years of relevant experience with 7-8 years as heading the department.
- Experience of handling large teams in Regional and National roles is desirable.
- Candidates from Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Industry will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.