Head - Sales - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Its a sales director role with PnL management for an fmcg company.
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading global FMCG companies with a strong presence in established markets and a robust plan for growth in new and up-coming markets like India. They are looking for a Sales Head who can contribute towards the growth of a portfolio of brands in the Indian market.
The chosen candidate would report to the CEO and be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute sales strategies across the country
- Manage a nationwide sales team to ensure maximization of sales revenue and meet set goals
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecasts
- Accomplish the objectives of the human resources by recruiting, selecting and mentoring individuals towards sales leadership
- Develop the region towards full potential, working on short-term and long-term initiatives for the same
- Implement trade promotions nationwide by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to ensure brand consistency
- Perform research and identify new potential customers, channels or revenue streams for the business
- Supervise and develop the presentation of strategies, seminars and monthly meetings
- Review nationwide expenses and recommend improvements vis-vis the sales figures
The successful applicant should be a graduate/PostGraduate from a reputable B-school, having at least 18 years of extensive experience in sales in the FMCG space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India. He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
- Work in an organization which delivers faced-paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.