AVP - Human Resources & Training at PeopleStrong
Views:2777 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Sales - Enterprise Business - Online Talent Assessment Firm (12-16 yrs)
Wheebox is looking to bring on-board a dynamic and entrepreneurial sales leader who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales engine to the next level. Heading the sales for the Enterprise business in India, this person will be responsible for strategy, alignment and performance of the organization's revenue operations. The size of the team will be around 25 people spread across various cities in India. This individual could be preferably based at Gurgaon otherwise Bangalore or Mumbai.
This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation for the entire Enterprise division of the company: building, managing and developing a high-performance sales team; creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Grow the Enterprise business by $4-5M ARR over the next 2 years
- Expand the sales team; attract high-potential talent
- Build strong sales processes and systems to scale the company for future growth
- Continue to help build a strong brand for Wheebox in the eyes of Indian enterprises and employees
- Track record of scaling an enterprise business
- More than 12+ years of sales experience in enterprise/B2B space with strong understanding of Enterprise Sales.
- Value selling mindset
- Experience of building relationships in large enterprises at the top by leveraging a value-focused approach to developing large revenue opportunities.
- Team management
- Individual should have led and built a strong enterprise sales team of 10+ employees.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Experience with founding or developing start-ups and enjoys aspects of entrepreneurship thereby displaying innovative strategic thinking
- Strong pedigree and intellect
- High Education pedigree with work experience across reputed organizations
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
- Acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope.
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organisational objectives.
- Focuses on new business opportunities that enable business development targets to be exceeded.
- Enables higher profitability or revenue or market share by incrementally improving the business: making calculated changes in processes, selecting additions to the portfolio of businesses, or growing the business organically.
- Looks beyond basic metrics to think strategically when making commercial decisions. Evaluates the wider commercial impact of decisions beyond the short-term.