Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:948 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Sales - EdTech (10-15 yrs)
Job Role: Sales Head
Role Type: Full-Time + Newly Created
Job description :
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Sales Head in our team.
- This position will report to the founder and will own both organic & in-organic user growth numbers. he will be responsible for both B2B and B2C growth of the company.The role requires a capable and driven individual to learn industry best practices, deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to brand establishment, and be an original thinker.
- We are seeking highly motivated, intellectually curious individuals, structured thinkers, and quick problem solvers.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Monitor revenue pipeline to ensure revenue targets and achievement
- Build, lead and motivate a highly driven sales team, across the key revenue segments, so that they are inspired to sustainably achieve individual sales targets
- Significant general management and P&L experience to create rigorous plans
- Maximize reach and efficiency for the company's offerings by strategically adding new, scalable partners
- Share spirited accountability with the marketing function to improve customer experience and build non-negotiable stickiness for upsell, renewal and customer delight
- Build trust-based, warm and benchmark relationships with key accounts and clients; have a penchant for solving problems for clients
- Monitor the competitive marketplace and constantly analyze new opportunities for revenue growth
- Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers- expectations are met
- Monitoring and working on various sales performance metrics with focus on productivity improvement.
- Will be expected to bring infectious dynamism, a can-do spirit and championship for the new revenue unit
- Be responsible and accountable for all consumer-related revenue streams and their corresponding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Set value proposition and pricing of various packages and offerings. Monitor and manage economics overall and by individual units, for both short-term profitability and long-term sustainability
- Strategize, implement and manage a robust customer acquisition strategy, support by a keen zeal to understand our customer profile
- Create a rigorous, well-defined funnel strategy to ensure investment in customer acquisition is sharply focused on strong revenue conversions
- Work in spirited collaboration with the heads of Product, Technology, Content and Brand to leverage the best of what the team has to offer
- Promote development & implementation of policies, procedures and standrads of effective delivery of ELearning.
- Combination of B.Tech+MBA from
- Strong at data analytics and aptitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced ambiguous environment
- 10+ years of experience in managing P&L of business unit.
- High degree of focus along with time management and planning
- Work experience as Head within B2C Consumer Tech/ Edtech startups will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.