Senior Sourcing Specialist at Talent Trackers HR
Views:730 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Sales - Edible Oil (20-25 yrs)
Head - Sales (all vertical)-Leading Edible oil company in South India
Job Description - Head Sales (All Verticals)
Position: NSM (National Sales Manager)
Desired Qualification: Graduate in any descipline. An MBA would be a desired added qualification
Desired Experience: 20+ years- experience in FMCG or B to B sales with at least 5 years in leadership position. The candidate should have a very strong track record of having delivered strong sales performance and established sales and distribution system across South India. Few years of experience in edible oil/bakery fats industry would be an added advantage
- Understand products and chart a sales course for the company for next five years
- Develop business plan with clear deliverables and milestones
- Appoint & manage sales force and distributor network
- Credit control will be one important part of the candidate's function
- Responsible for overall sales and maintaining contribution levels and sales overheads.
- Responsible for consistently implementing sales strategies.
- Review poor performing personnel/ dealers and come up with corrective actions on regular basis
- Establish and maintain industry contacts, trends and new technological developments for target markets
- Responsible for maintaining regular touch with customers in the respective area via visits / calls and identify / understand their expectations. Proactively solve their issues / requirements
- Set up a sales infrastructure that can easily take on the fast paced sales development, as the new products keep rolling out.
- Finally keep a powerful sales team, motivated and in hyper performance mode.
Reporting: Will report to the Director
Remuneration: Would not be a constraint for the right candidate. CTC would include 25% variable component.
Timeline : Immediate