Head - Sales - eCommerce (12-18 yrs)
Head - eCommerce
- You will be responsible for managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivery against budget.
- Maximising online sales performance through effective day to day adaptations of the site, increasing conversion, AOV, promotional activity and minimising customer bounce rates.
- Making tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business are at the forefront of the industry and gaining competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand's extensive retail network.
- You will be regularly reviewing performance and analysing what is working and reporting on this (including sponsored brand / product / search analysis and DSP advertising)
- You will be optimising e-comm marketing investment to maximise sales across all channels
- You will come with 12+ years of experience in handling Ecommerce, managed a P&L, exposure to the lifestyle business and should be able to relate the brand.
- Have a vast track record of successfully growing online sales performance through effective trading of the site as well as delivering on budget and long term strategy.
- You must have digital marketing experience of selling across marketplaces and other e- comm platforms
- Be an exceptional senior stake holder manager, both internally and externally and able to influence and take people on a journey at all levels.
- Have amazing commercial acumen and constantly looking for significant yet realistic performance improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.