Hiring Manager at Femahead.com
Views:863 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
Head - Sales Development & Planning (6-10 yrs)
Sales Planning & Analytics
- Work with local and regional teams in the creation, implementation, execution and achievement of GTM, sales strategies and objectives
- Work across divisions and departments to develop solid rationales include analyzing and evaluating sales data, validating sales plans, developing sales analysis to support deals negotiation
- Strategizing & formulating the Annual Sales Plan (ASP), Manage Sales budget preparation process, updates, forecasts and presentation in partnership with Finance team
- Demand Planning, Sales & Operational planning (S&OP), Statistical Sales Forecasting
- Building and streamlining sales processes and consistently improving and preparing them for higher growth every month.
- Cost Utilization Analysis & tracking per unit Sales Promotion expense
- Market Planning & Effort Allocation - Suggesting new cities along with the existing cities for Dealer Development & monthly review of Dealers sales performance
- Large Sales Force Planning and Incentive Structure Planning for the Sales Team
- Planning of Investment on employee capacity building to improve Sales
Trade Planning & Analytics
- Design & implementation of Consumer Promotion Scheme & Dealer Incentive Schemes in tune with Sales & Marketing Budget.
- Support creation of overall trade scheme budget and its optimal allocation by territory, channel
- Support creation of consumer offers and visibility scheme budget for use in alternate channels
- Develop trade scheme recommendations for each territory basis past scheme performances and ROIs
- Ensure process standardization by developing scheme designs and measurement guidelines
- Collate internal best practices from each territory and socialize in the organization to drive the sales.