Head - HR at Unibic Foods India Pvt Ltd.
Views:2081 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Head - Sales Development - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Head - Sales Development (Heading S&D) - FMCG
- Devise go-to-market process, plan timelines, pricing, and promotions.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the Sales team.
- Provide insightful information or proposal on the competitive landscape as per market needs.
- Propose New product requirements as per market need.
- Suggest/devise Pricing structure - Primary & Secondary
- Partner closely with commercial, Tarde marketing, and sales teams to drive sales from a strategic perspective
- Creating separate Wholesale/RMT channel strategy
- Frontline people planning and hiring
- Business performance - Sales, NR, Perkg and people efficiency.
- Identify untapped WS outlet/markets and plan launch strategy.
- Increase wallet share in exiting outlets.
- Devise & implement trade program.
- Plan offtake led activations
- Suggesting/Coordinating pricing strategy across Wholesale/B2B/Or Similar verticals.
- To develop and execute the trade marketing strategy.
- Designing and managing the promotional plan like wholesale loyalty programs, DBR engagement program etc., identifying new promotional opportunities
- Working closely with the marketing team to commercialize brand plans, looking at pack formats, pricing and promotions
- Drive width and depth for existing, new and focus products through sales team and distributors.
- Managing the trade spend and allocating the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) budget across all channels/customers
- Conceptualize Trade Marketing Calendar.
- Competition tracking (monthly report)
- Building relationships with key suppliers/vendors, identifying new revenue opportunities
- Driving share of shelf through merchandising team.
- Shopper Activation: Instore promotion and activation
- Work on improvising Trade Channel P&L, by closely monitoring trade margins and ensuring reduced leakages/misuse of margins.
- New product launch target vs actual (Value, Volume, Placement)
Training and Development:
- Owner of the complete sales capability building cycle
- Devising and Implementing training calendar
- Identifying Functional Sales Capability competencies for the field-force across levels (from ASM to Distributor Sales Representative).
- Design & deployment of training programs for Manager & Officer pool in the Sales function.
- Measuring effectiveness of the training content dissemination with linkages to overall business
- Design and implement the sales force rewards system in line with the set objectives.
- Process owner of the Online Learning platform - LMS.
- Brining Data Interpretation capabilities in Sales team through DASH Boards, trainings for better/quicker actions.
Sales Automation & Sales IT:
- Implementing the DMS across all 5L+towns
- New DMS/SFA rollout.
- Training & implementation of new tools in SFA & DMS for sales team and business partners.
- Create/design Reports and Dashboard as per business need.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.