HR Manager at Kanchan International Ltd
Views:1607 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Kanchan International - Head - Sales (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for Sales related activities.
- Achieving Month wise sales target, Planning month wise sales plan, forecasting and implementation of sales plan and objectives. Monitor and ensuring secondary sales.
- Ensuring sustained increase in secondary sales range & reach by analysing secondary sales distributor wise DSO wise and reviewing So/SE. Driving newly launch products.
- Maximizing participation of retailers under Retailer Bonding Programme (scheme).Ensure team has clarity on every ongoing offers and review SO/SE weekly basis
- Appointing, monitoring ISD productivity.
- Impart training to SO/SE. DSOs and ISDs.
Channel Management :
- Network expansion by appointing new distributors, dealers and retail trade partners. To maintain and nurture good business relations with distributors, retail trade partners, execution of schemes and consumer offers.
- Understanding the total business environment. Planning according to the business objective.
Coordination and Implementing :
- Continuous coordination with Regional Head, marketing department, and logistics to get the desired business plan implemented and executed.
BTL Activation :
- Identifying & ensuring that BTL activities (In-shop Branding / Glow sign boards / Arches / In store Promotions / POSM) are done as defined & documented.
Sales Administration :
- To provide product knowledge and on-the-job training to the distributor sales personnel and long arm salesman Evaluate the performance of existing distributors, dealer, retail trade partners on monthly basis.
Dealers Accounts Reconciliation :
- Monthly Accounts reconciliation and settlement of pending issues.
Market Intelligence Report (MIR)
- Tracking of competitor Activities, schemes, new product launching, promotional activities, monitoring market trends, competition activities and consumer behaviour for designing future plans.