Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:414 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Sales - Construction Finance Domain - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
- Provide vision and leadership to drive sales for the construction finance business by critically reviewing construction finance sales proposals.
- Identify and create cross-selling opportunities for the organization so as to increase revenue and maximize business profitability.
- Determine financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures in co-ordination with top management to facilitate best practices in financial management for building construction
- Drive the on-ground sales for the construction finance division by building and creating strong relationships with developers and promoters with key resources.
- Conduct primary and secondary research from time to time to understand project feasibility
- Get a clear understanding of customer needs and requirements and understand the technical and financial aspects of projects including project size, progress and risk factors.
- Structure customized deals keeping the internal parameters as a target to suit customer requirements
- Develop markets by conducting outreach programs in the niche market and identifying and exploring potential geographical areas for further expansion
- Oversee the team to smoothen out the disbursement and post-disbursement formalities as well as ensure prompt processing and closure of the after-sale formalities.
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the sales team for both business growth targets as well as individual performance expectations so as to meet the business targets and profitability.
- Ensure the learning and development needs of the teams are met through both formal trainings and informal processes so as to execute broad market plans, achieve stretch goals and drive best in class capability
- Provide management with customer and market feedback, competitive information and ideas to drive additional revenue and profitability
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / NHB regulations as well as adherence to company's policies, processes and procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.