Head - Sales Catalyst & Training - AMC (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - sales training distribution
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The purpose of this role is to build content and train internal sales team and distributors across India.
Client Details :
Client is one the leading asset management companies in India.
Principal responsibilities are:
- Build high quality training content on Equity, Fixed Income, Macroeconomics, Passive Investing, International Investing, and principles of Personal Finance
- Deliver sessions - Internally to sales team
- Deliver session for distributors across country
- Deliver sessions both in person (travel pan India) and digitally - Write blogs with help of agency.
- Build E-Learn videos along with agency.
Skills required for the role:
- Interest in Equity, Fixed Income, Macroeconomics, Personal Finance and in general the world of investing.
- Desire to train using simplicity. - Experience in training.
- Storyteller along with an ability to weave stories with data.
- A sales mindset
- Avid reader of investment related content (books, blogs, vlogs, articles etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Hindi.
- Ability to leverage social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Insta live engagements)
- Willing to try new and differentiated way to communicated product ideas (Think creatively and out of the box)
- Be comfortable in delivery of session in both Online and Offline (In person delivery)
Job Offer :
- Senior career opportunity
Contact - Alok Kumar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3352
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.