Head - Sales - Battery (5-10 yrs)
1. The incumbent will set up the Battery Industry business and work on market expansion in terms of penetration and number of clients acquired.
2. Evolve a sales, marketing and product/brand strategy to achieve the Top Line/Revenue targets for the business.
3. Ensure sales efforts are made for wide reach to cover all potential customers in the current location and the other neighbouring regions as well.
4. Regular field work with team members to provide on the job training.
5. Exploring new markets.
6. Managing Full P&L responsibility for the financial stability of the business.
7. Identifying key sources of business and translation/allocation of targets to the sources i.e. referrals, Corporate sales, Direct marketing (sales focus).
8. Managing profitability of the unit by ensuring marketing spends are commensurate with the turnover achieved.
9. Strategically develop the market by identifying key programs / projects and Participate / Contribute to professional association within the market and work closely with Consultants operating in the ecosystem.
10. Build awareness of the brand that include seminars and exhibitions, participation in customer events, workshops, user forums, referrals and other such specific activities.
11. Using Digital Marketing tools Ecommerce plans, Social Media campaigns, SEO and SEM plans to promote the brand.
12. Ensure a process is in place to track market information, competitor activities and the other companies that various corporates are going to.
Qualification & Experience
1. Qualification: BE (Chemical) with an MBA (Finance) ideally from a reputed institute.
2. Years of experience: 5-10 years.
1. Sector expertise: Must have exposure to working with firms manufacturing Batteries/ heavy manufacturing.
2. P/L responsibility.
3. Proven results in distribution, market expansion and market penetration.
4. Ability to read financial statements and prepare the business budget accordingly.
5. Ability to leverage on existing relationships to drive sales.
6. Affinity with technical products and technical understanding.
7. Experience of on-boarding large key accounts for the firm and mining these relationships.
8. Business acumen.
9. Strong understanding of supply chain systems and processes i.e. inventory, warehouse and procurement.
1. Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders.
2. Experience of managing cross functional teams.
3. Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability.
4. Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal.
6. Building partnerships and relationships.
7. Team building and team management skills.
8. Strong negotiation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.