HR Executive at Sourceone Staffing & Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:245 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Safety - Mining Industry (11-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Position: Head Safety - Sesa Goa
Grade : M4
- Roles & Responsibilities :
- Preparing HSE budget for business
- Supporting businesses in Implementation of VSAP and coordinate for effective closure of all VSAP audit CAPA points, Guiding business to carry out HIRA for all activities
- Coordinating Investigation of all safety and Environment incidents to find out the RCA and provide suitable recommendations to avoid the recurrence within stipulated time lines.
- Conduct safety inspections, audits, occupational health surveys, surveillance , VFL system.
- Adopting best practices in HSE management and digitization, streamlining use of Enablon software
- Horizontal deployment of learnings from Safety incidents of all Group Companies and ensuring CAPA
- Focus on digitalization and devise and execute strategies for up gradation of existing safety systems in line with best-in-class industry practices.
- Liaison with related statutory authorities and legal compliance
- Coordinate with HR for providing training and awareness on Safety
- Coordinating for Safety MIS reporting for Safety
- Qualification & Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech. with Post graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety from RLI/CLI or approved institute from Govt of India of First-Class Mines Manager with exposure to Vedanta Safety Standards and Framework. Minimum 11-12 yrs. of relevant experience required.
- Technical Skills (Essential)
- Good to have skills : img
- Success Tips/ General Remarks
- Allotment Details
- Account Manager
- Roopal Chaudhary
- QC Manager
Instruction Input Matrix:
- Work From Office
- Language preference
- Notice period : 88
Ideal Companies to be sourced from : mining
Interview Process : 2 Rounds + HR
Mandatory Educational Requirements : BTech Mining with Safety exp in mining operations
Mandatory Certification Requirements : NA
Who is an ideal candidate ?
Mining engineer with FCMM with safety background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.