Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:176 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Road Operations & Maintenance (10-15 yrs)
Road (O&M) Head in Truboard Partners
Truboard specialises in providing solutions across the financial services market. We are founded and managed by executives who have varied experience in banking, credit underwriting, capital markets, asset management, monitoring& treasury. Our focus is on driving actionable insights with the help of our team's expertise & technology.
We currently have 4 verticals on our platform and provide the below solutions to clients :
a) Credit monitoring
b) Retail loan servicing
c) Real asset management
d) Dispute resolution & advisory
Job Description :
- Road/ Highway Operations & Maintenance
- Educational & Experience Requirements : Electrical / Mechanical engineering graduate or equivalent.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in Road/ Highway Operations & Maintenance
- Min. 5 years of managerial experience in leading high performance technical teams on Roads
- Ability to convert technical parameters into actionable insights for maximizing yield of asset.
- A strong contract management background
- Experience in operating Highways / Road; day to day management of site assets and teams
- Experience in preparing preventive maintenance plans based on OEM recommendations of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with heavy equipment following all safety & environmental procedures and all applicable legal requirements.
- Strong experience in reporting, evaluating performance results, compiling and maintaining maintenance schedules, administering maintenance contractors and managing of contractors is a must
- Able to take data based decisions
- Hold the required Certification and Authorizations as required by law.
- Experience with environmental requirements and practices.
- Experience in Condition Monitoring Systems
- Knowledge of SCADA
- Experience in equipment, spares and assets management
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to connect to employees at all levels of the organization, customers, contractors, service providers & others
- Smart and go do attitude; gets work done through effective planning and execution Problem solving
- Lead and develop a team that represents values and high standards of performance
- Provide effective leadership that achieves a highly aligned, engaged and motivated site team that produces high-level results against Key Performance Indicators and Operational Objectives
- Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with customers and internal partners and top management
- Implement and manage all safety practices and protocols within the organizational standards to ensure compliance and optimal safety results with a team that demonstrates safe behavior
- Achieves a culture of excellence (safety focus, structure, work discipline) and continuous improvement with -the site organization to advance capability and performance in all operational areas
- Responsible for the site budget, cost centre management, and operational efficiency
- Responsible for customer account management and service contract compliance
- Responsible for the management, effectiveness and efficiency of site assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, office, etc.)
- Willingness to embrace and promote diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Ensure that the O&M Personnel and any contractor's site personnel perform maintenance responsibilities as specified.
- The project manager will also supervise contractors in providing maintenance of equipment as and when required.
- Responsible for ensuring plant operations and coordinating with all relevant parties.
- Ensure that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with HSE regulations, policies and procedures
- Ensure that objectives are fulfilled, such as plants performance target.
- Liaise with supplier for all related works, including but not limited to claims, dispatching.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholder, such as owners, lenders, local community.
- Liaise with insurance company in case of any claims happen.
- Liaise with management regarding all plant activity and development
- Manage and supervise site technical and administrative personnel and any contractors working at site.
- Planning, supervision execution of all maintenance work including parts purchasing, equipment repairs, and inventory management.
- Prepare specific maintenance tenders, evaluates bids, shortlist contractors and negotiate necessary contracts
- Ensure all compliance to O&M Contractual obligations to the Employer
- Manage Site Security
- Prepare plant reports including daily and weekly production reports, as per the requirement of the Contractual obligations of the Operator
- Maintain the plant's O&M and administrative procedures consistent with overall company policies and guidelines
- Plan and execute process improvements to better operational efficiency economics.
- Work as a bridge between site teams / contractors / service providers and company's top management
Location : Gurgaon / Delhi / NCR / Mumbai
Salary Band : As per market standards
Seniority : Mid - Senior Management
Travel Required : Up to 50%