Recruiter at Mainstream Technologies
Views:538 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Risk - Prime & Digital Lending - CA (15-20 yrs)
Job Title : Head - Risk - Prime & Digital
- Managing Risk & Underwriting functions for the Prime & Digital businesses
- Creating the risk and underwriting policies, infrastructure, development and deployment of underwriting models, risk decision strategies and fraud detection
- Working closely with the senior management team and other stakeholders in managing Risk/Return of the portfolio, defaults and collections
- Handling credit underwriting/analysis/appraisal as well as developing the lending norms/rates/policies for all retail lending products (SBL, LAS, Supply Chain, BL, PL, EL, Unsecured MSME) offered.
- Developing Scorecards, working with the Bureaus, monitoring implementation and periodic review/ improvements in the scorecards for various products
- Setting up risk frameworks for Digital Lending, including credit, operational, reputation risk.
- Ensuring Risk management policies are directly reflected in the organization's strategic plans
- Sanctioning Loans on pan India level ensuring a healthy credit cycle basis risk delegation framework
- Monitoring the health of the portfolio at regular intervals
- Monitoring and driving Risk Control Unit & its activities, hind sighting, and ensure corrective actions are taken
- Implement policies & systems for Fraud check/ Fraud detection
- Documenting risk analysis reports to various stakeholders such as Management stakeholders, C-suite executives, and employees.
- Evaluating the operational risks that might occur due to system failure or human error, which in turn leads to the disruption of business processes. In such a scenario, it's the responsibility of Head to formulate strategies to overcome the risks
- Sound experience of handling Credit & Risk for Retail Lending Products
- Leadership role in setting/ managing risk policy/ underwriting/ Risk control functions
- Understanding of Digital Lending/ systems/ scorecards etc.
- Team Management expertise
- Quantitative Analytical skills
- Ability to work in unstructured roles/ building a function from Scratch
Education and experience:
- CA with 15-20 Yrs of experience
- Experience in relevant industry in leadership role (7-8+ yrs)
- Candidate should possess minimum 5 years of experience each in Mortgage & consumer finance industry