Partner at FIDIUS Advisory
Views:754 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Head - Risk - MSME - FinTech (18-22 yrs)
We are looking for a Vice President of Risk to work closely with the Chief Risk Officer of a leading FinTech in India.
This role will be managing key functions of Credit Risk and underwriting
He will be responsible for establishing proper risk management standards and achieving performance targets in partnership with various business teams by providing decision support
The Leader will also manage a 20-25-member team including Directors.
- Preparing and monitoring of Credit Risk Policy for M/SME segment
- Creating process notes for the credit underwriting
- Establishing a robust Credit Analytic Framework and formulating a credit risk process for the lending segment.
- Interacting with cross-functional teams driving the credit policy agenda and ensuring correct implementation of credit policy guidelines in the origination system and decisioning platforms.
- Analyzing the market trends/practices and benchmarking of policies with the market.
- Underwriting of policy-related deviations for the product and proposing policy renewals on a timely basis.
- Analysis of portfolio and ensuring Portfolio monitoring, trigger reviews & delinquency control.
- Responsible for establishing proper risk management standards for the portfolio and facilitating the business team in identifying early warning signals and analyzing quick mortality cases.
- Analyzing the market trends/practices and benchmarking of policies with the market
- Interact, engage, and work with Tech, DS & Analytics teams for improvements and highlight corrective actions to ensure dataflow, integrations are implemented with control measures and in the most efficient and timely manner
- Present findings to business leaders internally and to partners and propose creative solutions to existing business challenges.
- End-to-end review of the Credit & Operation process and provide insights on the overall process for delivering credit quality and strict turnaround time.
- MBA Finance/CA
- 18+ years of experience in similar position/ responsibility in a Bank or Financial Institution
- Experience of working in Credit Risk and Underwriting function of a Lending Fintech or Bank is a must.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with businesses product management and technology teams.
- Proven ability to drive innovation and change while balancing competing priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.