Managing Partner at GAP UP Consultants
Views:392 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Risk - Housing Finance Firm (12-18 yrs)
We have requirement with one of the leading Housing Finance Company
Kindly find the below mentioned details :
Position : Risk Head
Education : CA/MBA Finance/CFA /PG
Location : Chennai
Age: Max 48 Years
Job Role :
- Identify and manage risks to the organization, its employees, stakeholders, assets and operations and develop strategies, objectives and policies that will establish the framework, tools and procedures to achieve successful risk identification and management within best practice standards.
- Engage and develop effective working relationships with business functions to seek responses to risk management matters and issues.
- Provide 'Risk view' on company's initiatives and participate in key decision making including strategic planning, product structures and distribution experiments to identify risks and opportunities embedded therein
- Develop the strategize and successfully implement risk management plan for the department.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management framework for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the organization when risks occur.
- Incident management, Loss Data Collection & Control Assessment
- Coordinating with the functions to analyze the progress of the corrective actions
- Present ideas via reports and presentations, outline findings and make recommendations for improvements across various processes in managing risks.
- Risk appetite monitoring against defined limits and thresholds & regulatory limits.
- Able to quantify and understand various financial risks.
- Able to understand the impact of economic assumptions towards the growth projections of the Organization and be able to perform impact analysis
- Publishing the Risk vs Control dashboard.
- Design and monitoring of the key risk indicators with limits and thresholds at the process level.
- Liaise and Follow-up with Senior Management/ Risk owners to close open points in line with risk policies.
- Lead the review of implemented Corrective and preventive action plan for mitigation of Frauds and report the outcome of validation to ethics committee.
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the organization's previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the organization's such as costs and legal requirements Preparing risk management and budgets
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Provide guidance and training to promote risk control awareness, ownership and accountability.
- Oversee and monitor the operational risk management activities of the organization.
- Operate the Risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) across the organization processes.
- Managing Operational Risk and Controls for the Business processes.
- Maintain the various risk register for enterprise, operational and emerging risk by working along with key operating members of the organization.
- Facilitate the organization wide communication / awareness efforts covering risk topics on ongoing basis.
- Monitor the key risks and organize meeting at the management level for the discussion of the key agendas.
- Work collaboratively with business team and credibly challenge their decisions and ensure that all policies of the Risk Management framework are met on a day-to-day basis.
- Analytical skills
- Collaboration skills
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Communication, Presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Preference will be given to Banking HFC & NBFC candidates.
If you are keen for the same, kindly contact Sanjev Bijanni on 9833463453
MS GAP UP Consultants