Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:444 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Risk - General Insurance (10-16 yrs)
Our client leading Indo-European joint venture general insurance giant with distribution in 130+ cities through 700+ branches. Due to the recent change in management decision they have decided to hire local CRO who will be part of executive committee and risk management committee.
This position will report directly to ASIA Risk Officer and locally to India CEO
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Expected to manage reputation, legal/compliance, operational and other risks within the risk appetite of the board.
- Identify, assess, and report on the key risks of the company. This includes risks relates to IT, investment vendors, outsourcing, compliance, etc.
- Maintain and manage the business continuity processes, anti-money laundering processes, fraud processes, and outsourcing processes of the company.
- Closely engage with senior global stakeholders and local regulators (IRDAI)
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- University degree in risk management, finance, and / or actuarial science
- Minimum 10 years of experience in insurance.
- Minimum of 5 years of general (Health, non-life or property, casualty, & liability) insurance risk management experience in an international environment.
- Must have people management and global stakeholder management experience.
Please contact Sunita Chavan or email your cv directly in word format
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.