Head - Risk & Compliance - FinTech (7-14 yrs)
Head-Risk and Compliance
Industry : Accounting / Finance / Audit
Job Description : The job involves leading the risk and compliance function along with providing support to the MD in taking strategic decisions pertaining to the risk and compliance of the organisation.
Client Details : Our client is a leading FinTech firm.
Key responsibilities :
- Leads Financial Services Firm risk management.
- Administer and manage all risk management initiatives within the entity.
- Responsible to maintenance and manage the Risk Governance Framework for the Financial Services Firm including the following ;
1. Operational Risk Management
2. Information Security and Business Continuity
3. Internal Audit and Compliance
- Oversees the implementation of the Financial Services Firm risk management, information security, audit and compliance policies (based on policies provided by the Financial Services Firm)
- Provide reporting to the management of the Financial Services Firm (client) wrt. to risk, information security and business continuity, audit and compliance.
- Establish and analyses various operational risk metric and indicators at business line level ensuring appropriate reporting and escalation of operational risk metrics and events.
- Acts as operational risk liaison, continuously tracking, monitoring, and furthering knowledge of best practice, and where applicable modifying existing practices accordingly in close cooperation with Financial
- Facilitates the development of risk mitigation strategies for the Financial Services Firm critical risks and for monitoring these risks.
- Ensures effective alignment between operational Risk, information security and business continuity, internal audit and Compliance Functions
- Anticipate resource requirement and liaise with relevant agencies to get resources as required to ensure smooth functioning of the risk function
- Establish necessary training programs to build the risk culture of Financial Services Firm
- Undertake special assignments as directed by the Financial Services Firm.
Education/ Qualifications/ Training :
- Good all-round education with a graduate degree/Post Graduate and relevant experience
Special Skills/ Knowledge ; Good knowledge of :
- Risk Management Practices,
- Information Security and BCM Practices
- Audit and Compliance Practices preferably with in the Financial Industry
- Regulatory awareness with respect to AML, OFAC, KYC and relevant requirements
- Breadth of understanding and appreciation of activity undertaken within own function.
- Experience in documenting / analysing/ reviewing controls around business processes, identifying gaps and suggesting improvements.
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards of Operational Risk Management, such as Basel Standards
- Be able to comprehend the purpose and scope of Financial Services Firm Policies and implement the same with in the specified timeframe
- Experience in financial services specifically in operations or audit.
- Understanding of Compliance work programs and requirements
- Experience of creating risk registers.
- Experience of tracking local risk and audit-related activity
- Experience of evaluating, maintaining and improving local frameworks for control.
- Experience of promoting and facilitating local and cross-functional frameworks of control within own dept.
- Ensure all reporting and certifications are done as per MSA
Job Offer :
- Meritocratic culture
- Wealth creation opportunity
- Lead the risk and compliance function of a dynamic fintech
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Deeksha Jha on +91 124 452 5423.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.