Research Associate at Antal International
Views:598 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Risk - Bank (6-15 yrs)
Prerequisites for this role :
- Thorough understating of Credit and Risk space
- Must have knowledge of unsecured business loan product dynamics
- Should have strong analytical skills with an eye for detailing.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Qualification and Experience :
- CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from reputed institutes
- 6-8 years experience in Risk management with Banks, NBFCs or Fintech.
What you will work on:
- Preparation and rolling out of Policies to relevant stakeholders.
- Continuous monitoring of the portfolio to decide on the risk actionables.
- Conducting training continuously to gauge policy understanding
- Analyzing various MIS, maintenance of data for analysis, and summarizing them in a structured way for meaningful interpretation.
- Regularly monitoring Risk Triggers set against each program for early warning signals.
- Ensuring portfolio tracking metrics are built-in and taking corrective action via analysis.
- Working continuously with the Data Science team to develop and maintain proper analytics infrastructure in place.