Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:894 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Risk - Bank (15-30 yrs)
Head of Risk with a leading International Commercial Bank
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk and control assessments across domestic and global units; identify key risks and control weaknesses and implement action plans to mitigate these risks.
- Follow up with business units every quarter on the implementation of the action plans.
- Perform scenario analysis across the business lines and operational risk categories to identify and quantify low probability- high impact events, as an input to the bank’s model.
- Assist the Director responsible for Operational Risk Methodology to develop and revise the operational risk policy and framework.
- Conduct training and workshops for risk managers from subsidiaries and other units to ensure that the bank’s policies and framework are implemented in a consistent and effective manner.
- Participate in various business operational risk committees and meetings.
Required Qualification: CA
If interested kindly forward your updated resume at email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.