Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:381 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Rewards - BFS/FMCG - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (5-10 yrs)
Head Rewards (Tier One ONLY 2010-2015 batch)
MBA from Tier-I institutes only
- Act as a subject matter expert in the area of Compensation and Benefits
- Participate & interpret various market compensation & benefits surveys, come out with competitive & employee-friendly C&B practices & policies.
- Plan, develop and implement various compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures for the organization.
- Ensure that the C&B structure and policies are in alignment with the company's goals and the industry's competitive practices
- Own and drive Performance Management and Annual Appraisal Cycle
- Support the Talent Acquisition & HRBP with Job evaluation and Recruitment fitment guidelines
- Contribute to special HR projects as and when needed
Desired Skillset :
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence key partners; gets results through collaboration
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story with insights and trends
- Ability to work in teams, as both a lead and a supporting team member
- A skilled facilitator, able to navigate tough conversations with senior stakeholders
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently manage a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.