Consultant at Optout
Views:1341 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Revenue & Growth - B2B SaaS (12-18 yrs)
We are looking for Global Head of Revenue Operations to our growing team. In this newly formed role, you'll drive strategic alignment throughout all the revenue-driving functions - marketing, sales, operations, finance, renewals, and customer success - across the entire customer lifecycle, to drive uninhibited growth and exceptional customer experience. This is an ideal role for a master collaborator with a passion for working with revenue teams and their leaders to clearly identify trends, communicate process changes, and continuously identify and implement improvements.
- Responsible for hands-on execution and optimization of the end-to-end revenue model of the organization creating alignment across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Professional Services functional areas.
- You and the team will act as an admin or owner for our sales, marketing, and customer success platforms, making sure they are setup properly and optimized for success.
- Engage deeply with the business to understand their requirements, operating models such that you can advocate for solutions that account for / optimize all business systems and processes, building one team of internal operators and technologists.
- Design/build handoff processes across each revenue generating functions (pre-sales to post-sales) to ensure efficiency across functions (e.g account scoring, lead routing, post-sales account/opportunity hygiene, onboarding, renewals, etc.).
- Hold yourself, the team, and others accountable to simplifying and automating wherever possible, constructing processes that scale through technology.
- Design and implement best in class compliance processes and reporting across critical areas of systems and GTM motions. Enforce and monitor data hygiene across the customer journey and platforms.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of Revenue Operations technology options and best in class playbooks for SaaS operations. Understand technology landscape to look around corners and spot potential "gotchas" in scope.
- Serve as the Revenue Operations subject matter expert to counterparts in Customer Success, Deal Desk, Finance, Marketing, Partner Org, Professional Services, and Sales on all operational activities related to deal closure, opportunity management, quoting, booking, provisioning, etc.
- 12 - 18 years of experience leading Revenue Operations for high-growth B2B SaaS (SaaS Company Experience Required)
- Experience having built the foundation of Revenue Operations before. Must possess a strong POV of what a best-in-class SaaS Companies infrastructure design and operating processes around all revenue generating activities should look like
- Expert level understanding of quote to cash processes, including quoting, order processing and SaaS subscription entitlement management
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, with experience building an interconnected environment across technologies. Example of other technologies are NetSuite (Finance), CPQ (Quoting), Gainsight (Customer Success), DocuSign (Contracting), Celigo (API Tools), Marketo (Marketing), Microsoft Azure / PowerBi (Data Warehousing and BI Tools)
- Comfortable in ambiguity, thrive through change, are highly adaptable and can create clarity and focus in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing workloads in a fast paced, dynamic environment.