Views:3683 Applications:962 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
Head - Revenue & Growth (14-22 yrs)
Job title: Head of Revenue & Growth
Experience Range: 14-22 years
Reporting to Ceo
Role Summary :
- Develop and execute growth and revenue strategy of the company aligning it with the companys goals and objectives. Identify market opportunities, analyze customer trends, and devise strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth and market acquisition.
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management.
- Manage Key Accounts and devise strategies to increase revenue across the portfolio
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations; building professional networks
- Achieve revenue targets
- Setting and managing delivery against targets for the sales teams
- Creating and implementing sales plans for the portfolio
- Preparing sales forecasts, pipeline management and reports for the portfolio
- Driving Sales and Revenue by motivating the team
Required skills and qualifications :
- Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
- Experience in making decisions based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.