Principal Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:331 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Revenue Assurance - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
- Partner closely and advise the business on key financial decisions like pricing and productivity. Lead cost analysis for the business.
- Partner closely with business and consult on managing the process for developing audit and reconciliation policies, procedures.
- Advise on major and emerging critical business-related reconciliation issues and measuring the organization's exposure to them.
- Monitor, evaluate and advise processes for collection and assessment of internal and external complaints.
- Provide reconciliation management considerations associated with the development of strategic plans.
- Communicate revenue forecast and actual performance effectively to the leadership team.
- Manage the corporate audit and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements.
- Make recommendations on complex audit issues or products, deal structures, policy creation, etc.
- Analyse and assess the impact of changes in macroeconomic indicators on business performance, including scenario analyses
- Formalize corporate governance program for management committee charters, authorities, and policies
- Oversee Compliance functions for all departments
- Maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Be a point of escalation for key issues or time-sensitive decisions.
- CA/MBA with a minimum of 15 years of experience in leading audits in the retail, manufacturing and telecom industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational, management, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Future oriented, anticipate outcomes, decisive and results oriented.