Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:284 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Retention - Internet/Online - IIT/ISB/IIM (7-10 yrs)
Role & responsibilities :
- Own and execute life cycle marketing strategies focused on customer retention including goals, roadmap, and performance delivery in line with business expectations
- Responsible for improving critical retention metrics (Reactivations, TIme spent per user per day, Commission earned per session, Add cash amount per user/transaction) and ensuring the achievement of the same
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Work with Product/Engineering team to drive product ideas to improve the conversion of repeat customers across the platform
- Help strengthen data-led thinking and lead the development of customer intelligence frameworks (Churn prediction, Most Valuable Customer, user behavior etc) across the retention charter
- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Manage the design, planning and execution of retention/reactivation campaigns by collaborating with multiple stakeholders across various cross functional teams (CRM, Store, Marketing, Customer Experience etc)
- Stellar problem-solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively across stakeholders while maintaining quality and attention to detail. Readiness to roll up sleeves when required.
- Mentoring and guiding other members in the team
Who can apply ?
- 7-9 years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing. Prefer candidates from IITs, ISBs and IIMs
- The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Experience in consumer (B2C + App only company) is desirable
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Efficient project management and collaboration skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently in a highly demanding environment with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable handling multiple projects
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal