COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:2382 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Retail Planning (7-10 yrs)
The Job Profile is as under:-
- Work on Brand planning across categories for upcoming season
- Formulate the Plan for complete season across Exclusive Brand outlets and Multi brand Outlets, Distribution, Ecommerce partners, Ecommerce portal.
- Work with Design team on development of range basis past season sell thru, upcoming trends, Operations feedback.
- Buy Planning- Planning no. of styles, color, size ratio and order quantity at sub category level as per planned budget
- Planning buy OTBs as per sales budget, forecast and stock in hand
- Planning Assortment mix for category as per season and deliveries
- Executing season launch of the category at various stores according to the buy done and also after reviewing trends closer to the season
- Ensuring the key VM standards in conjunction with the VM team and also highlighting special products across various drops
- Managing and Monitoring the performance, Sales Analysis and Taking Corrective Measures
1. Weekly Analysis of sales, Analyzing the sales pattern and contribution of each store and territory
2. Review the performance and contribution of a product, category, range and department
3. Sales Vs Stock mix, Stock Intake and Optimal stock Level
4. Target, Budgeted Margin, sell Thru and Cover review
5. Trackers on various level
- Stock/Inventory Management and Margin Achievement, Full Price and Markdown Stock Management, Pricing, Markup and Initial Margin
- Planning category promotions in line with the brand and at times even category based special promotions
- Store visits to assure the right mix and standards of the brand/category and also to take store feedbacks to incorporate in buying.
- Competition/Market Analysis each season to identify range gaps and suggest the same for buying to be included in forthcoming ranges
- Communicating with various regional teams to achieve sales and inventory targets
- Allocate budget among sub-categories, based on sales analysis and business plan, Plan a range of merchandise for stores, based on trend & competitor analysis, and new product requirements.
- Monitor merchandise allocation to stores, Review product movement in terms of sales and stock turn, To select SKUs for price promotions or markdowns
- Initiate repeat orders for fast movers of the categories
- Exhibit a balance of customer & brand orientation in strategizing product positioning, To formulate action plans consistent with vision for the Brand
- Motivating, Guiding & Directing the whole team towards a common goal of, On Time & Every Time Product Availability, Target Achievement & Customer Satisfaction, Educating Team on New Practices, Processes, Products, Competition mapping on regular basis
- Regularly selecting & engaging the Team Mates in Management Development Trainings & Programs
- Recruitment, Counseling & Appraisal
- Season Planning Activity- Open to buy & Option Plan for different season for all retail verticals
- Ensuring buying execution i.e. sourcing country mix, category buy is as per the plan Tracking inward of goods at warehouse against the inward plan & highlighting issues if any
- Cash Flow Management- Ensuring month wise actual buy is as per the budgeted brand cash flow figures
- Markdown Planning-End of season discount planning (EOSS) plus in-season discount planning to achieve margin target
- Inventory write down management-Making sure goods are liquidated before they are written down
- Analysis of all relevant business parameter across the value chain and suggesting steps for improvement
- Performance analysis by benchmarking stores, brands & different retail verticals on standard performance figures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.