Client Relationship Manager at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:1798 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Retail Operations (12-26 yrs)
Retail Operations Head
- As Head of Retail, you are responsible for overall success of all the al the formats of Retail outlets (EBOs, SIS and any other in future), which includes meeting your financial and service targets. You are responsible for maintaining Customer Service standards - including all best practices and procedures, maximizing margin potential, and identifying and implementing new products and service offers, whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
- Retail sales/secondary sales - end consumers sales
- Ability to drive revenue - Maximize throughput of each Store & SIS counter, identifying strong ones not the strong ones, strategy to work around what's not working.
- PNL of the vertical - ROI, Cost optimization for Improved profit margins
- Measuring and tracking KPI - ABV and ABS, monitoring and tracking existing, new and repeat customers
- Lead team to drive sales - looking forward to each day, charged with energy, excitement, motivation, and connection with the brand.
How can they have a competitive spirit:
- Insights from data - last year sales, LFL sales, non LFL sales, competition sales? Deep dive to get insights.
- Leverage Marketing - Direction and insights (They have limited visibility of onsite, what insights can we share with her for her to suggest marketing plan)
- Strategy to be able to operate in a highly competitive environment - Awareness of other brands strategy - what are they doing, why are they doing?
- New business expansion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.