Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:255 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Retail Liabilities - Technology & Solutions - Bank (10-15 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a Multinational Bank to identify a Head - Retail Liabilities (Technology & Solutions) to be based at Mumbai.
- Develop and implement of a new & highly scalable process to support reporting, analytics, complex technology programs and cost reduction strategy in coordination with senior management, technology teams and branch resources
- Develop technology engagements and projects for Retail Liabilities and Wealth
- Responsible to manage the system functionality implementation for CASA, Deposits and wealth products
- Design System architecture including server sizing, database design, application code architecture and integration with various systems for digital solutions across business units
- Design and setup the CASA, Deposits and Wealth product schemes as per requirements
- Responsible for delivery of timely, cost-effective and within Budget, Technology Projects and solutions for the RETAIL business
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Interact with the business and IT teams to gather, define, clarify and refine requirements, guide the architecture, business solutions and design/mapping of the business projects
- Responsible for all functionalities like Charging, interest collections, interest payment, TDS accruals and applications
- Liaise with regulators to understand the regulatory requirements from technology perspective. Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all regulatory requirements are met appropriately
- Responsible for technology frameworks like API management, File transfers, code release and application management etc.
- Ensure that the solutions deployed are robust, scalable and there are no major functional / performance issues post the implementation
- Prepare business requirements documents (BRD), functional specification documents (FSD) and defining project plans
- Assist production support team for new or existing functionality developed for which issue is reported by client
- Review and analyse the incidents raised by the operations team along with the support team
- Establish, implement and maintain security policy rule-sets to ensure the highest level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data
- Establish and implement database/server backup and security policies, achieve PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) compliance etc.
- Create standards, implement monitoring and maintenance tools and define overall strategies to maintain and improve quality of service
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of the IT function
- Goal oriented with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Delivery-oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggling multiple and changing priorities
- Strategic orientation combined with operational strength / task orientation
- Good Project Management skills
- Good Business Analysis and Consulting Skills
Candidates should be Engineering Graduates or MCAs or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution with 10 - 15 years relevant experience in Banking Industry.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph included in word format resume