Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:4824 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Retail Leasing - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Candidates with prior experience in :
Job responsibilities :
- Coordinating leasing activities to secure quality long-term tenants maximizing income through obtaining the best rental terms possible while achieving minimal vacancy loss for the retail properties, including proposed new projects. The position also provides assistance in the area of lease renewals, extensions, and leased space modifications.
- Advertise and promote available space
- Contact and establish relationships with brokers to refer interested parties
- Convincing and Negotiate all lease terms in accordance with established leasing guidelines, working with management and the attorneys when required.
- Draw up necessary lease paperwork and see that they are properly executed and distributed to appropriate parties, and all pertinent lease information obtained.
- Tenant Relation Management
- Negotiate renewals and prepare lease renewal addendum
- Enforce lease terms and conditions for tenant issues such as space modifications and subletting
- Initiate legal action as necessary to resolve tenant issues
- Formulate leasing strategy for Kiosk / temporary leases
- Conduct site visits for meetings for upcoming centers
- Sales Report implementation by existing & new tenants.