Director at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:558 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - Retail/eCommerce & Authorized Service Center - Consumer Durable Firm (15-21 yrs)
Retail-E commerce & Authorized Service Center Head
A household name in the consumer durable industry is looking for Retail/Ecommerce & Authorised Service Center Service Head
Category : Consumer Division
Experience : Min 15 Yrs in durables industry
Reporting To : National Service Head - Service Operations
Location : Mumbai
Education : BE / B Tech in Electronics
Industry Type : Consumer Durable / Retail Industry
Functional Area :
Service / Customer Care Profile :
- The position is responsible to cater Consumer Division Service Operations on an End-to-End platform. Work with National Service Head to implement customer service policies through the Zonal Service Heads as per directions.
- Fixing ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services levels.
- Managing laid down SOPs for the retail operations.
- Handling face-to-face escalations from business & trade
- Reporting back on results with RCA (Root Cause Analysis) to the management.
Principle Accountabilities :
Service Strategy Development :
- Be a part of the service strategies for Consumer Division / Field Direct Operations (FDO) to achieve service leadership.
- Build service infra to increase customer satisfaction and retain customers.
- Set measurable, time-bound business objectives and review progress.
- Ensure overall TSat & CSat at all the Strategic Business Unit (SBUs) / Zones.
Category to Cater :
- Consumer Division channel
- FDO channel
- Health Conditioners channel thru Area Service Partner (ASPs)
- E Com channel
- Authorized Service Centre (ASC) channel
Service Operations :
- Execute service plans for the consumer sales business as per directions.
- Create a technically strong team to handle field crisis.
- Continuously build up the service infrastructure of the service function to ensure proactive customer service leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Revamp service infrastructure to meet needs of new products.
- Formulate training plans and be central resources for training to continuously train CD (Business Partners) BPs/ASCs/(Health Conditioner) HC-ASPs to deliver timely and quality service.
- Ensure and keep field personnel updated on product and other information to help them in being equipped to answer customer queries.
- To ensure coordination with logistic timely and adequate supply of spares this would improve response time (logistic management).
- Coordinate between SBUs on product quality feedback and ensure that appropriate action is affected.
- Ensure control of "free of cost" replacements by monitoring consumption patterns at all CD partners.
Service Force Management:
- Provide direction and feedbacks to create a motivational climate, which will maximize the contribution of everyone.
- Training of ASC/FDO (Service Technicians) STs
- Coach and develop leaders at the SBU levels.
Leveraging Best Service & CRM Practices:
- Support implementation of best practices thru CRM
Roles & Responsibilities :
On Customer Operations :
- Continuously explore new markets to plan service infra in line with sales plans.
- Monitoring all the KPIs at the SBU level
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Coordinate on training his team to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Ensure revenue budgets are achieved as per assigned targets.
- Retain NPS scores as per the targets.
- Monitor spares movement to the SBUs as per requirements.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies of EFL from time to time
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media with clear RCA analysis.
On Trade Operations :
- Collate the trade partners list from local sales leaders / Area Heads
- Firm up the Permanent Journey Plan in line with partners sales contribute to business
- Visit key top partners & record Net Promoter Score
- Track Defective repairs as per the SLAs
- Set process to obtain No Due Clearance from all the mapped partners with 100% business validations.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of achieving revenue targets
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively