Head - Retail - Conglomerate (15-25 yrs)
The client is India's largest conglomerate & most trusted brand name.
As Head of Retail, you are responsible for overall success of all the Retail outlets within the Centre, which includes meeting your financial and service targets.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Setting up of luxury retail stores - identifying properties, managing the delivery of Store Design and Visual Merchandising to enhance store experience.
- Building the operations teams.
- Execute the Retail strategy with the aim of driving sales.
- Drive teams to achieve operational excellence in stores, providing strategically relevant management in market on retail trends and best practices. the delivery of Store Design and Visual Merchandising to enhance store experience.
- Executes the commercial plan as developed by the brands and delivers the corporate and brand gross to net sales objectives.
- Responsible to create an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels
- Seamless customer journey through training, developing and leading by example
- Maintain brand standards within presentation and service
- Identify and implement improved service practices and procedures
- Liaise with Marketing & Sales for promotional requirements
- Liaise with Marketing & Sales to create promotional offers
- Assist with the development of annual In-house promotion calendar within the retail remit
- Create and seek approvals on marketing plans and budgets for regions/ stores/social media after analysing the markets & competition
- Provide inputs to the marketing teams to develop nation-wide schemes
- Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Deliver key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Overheads, Profitability, ROI, Value Share) versus budget
- Monitor the financial performance against budgets to identify areas of unsatisfactory performance; approve & execute countermeasures and potential performance improvement opportunities periodically
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- 15+ years of experience in retail with at least 5 years of experience in luxury retail
- Team building & management experience
- Experience in building the retail network of a luxury brand