HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:2380 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Head - Retail Banking Products - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Main Role (Overall Accountability):
The Head of Retail Banking Products is responsible for leading the development and management of all retail banking products (except cards, insurance & wealth). It also includes actively supporting the retail sales and marketing teams to run campaigns and monitor sales to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Post graduate in Business Management and Marketing with at least 10 - 15 years of branch banking, sales exposure and Product development.
- Exposure to fintechs/ banking partnerships with fintechs and products such as Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills, diplomatic, mature and flexible understanding approach.
- Developing Personal Influence and Impact
- Interacting with Others to Get Things Done
- Communicating to Your Senior Management and Key Stakeholders
- Negotiating Effectively Business Management Skills, Project Management
- Innovation, Strategy and Implementation, Sales and Marketing,
- Customer and sales orientation
- Good oral and written communication skills so as to communicate credibly and effectively with all levels of customers.