Success Partner at Link Success
Views:918 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head - Resource Management Group - IT (10-15 yrs)
We are currently looking for an experienced RMG _Head to join our RMG group, to be based in Pune, India.
RMG Head is responsible for centralized budgeting, resource management and planning team across business groups to take care of resources fulfillment across the firm. This role Performs routine tasks like budgeting, planning, fulfillment, variance analysis, reporting, gap analysis, Trend Analysis and Tracking utilization. Maintain close communications with partners, directors and managers.
This role involves managing RMG operations and building teams to help our organization to deliver on projects efficiently and effectively. RMG Head will be as a part of Workforce Management team which is the core of maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. The Role involves all the activities needed to maintain a productive workforce.
- Managing Resource Management operations
- Manpower Capacity planning: Prepare capacity plan across delivery centers and make sure that their organization's resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects.
- Work with the staffing partners to monitor capacity and ensure optimum utilization by skills
- Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate business and internal stakeholders
- Intervene during escalations to assess options and guide in decision-making on staffing assignments
- Communicate regularly with appropriate leaders on capacity and staffing situation
- Monitor and help facilitate staffing transitions for long-term staffed roles
- Work closely with the global staffing leads on implementation of staffing processes to ensure consistency of approach.
- Proactively understand the overall pipeline of work with current and potential clients for work delivered from various offices.
- Collaborate with the wider HR team to support office level HR initiatives
- Managing RMG Team
- Manage the RMG team, including delegation of work and team dynamics
- Lead team knowledge-sharing and upskilling activities
- Manage the performance and development of the team
- Manage conflicts and escalations in team and help maintain harmony and camaraderie
- Closely monitor workload and realign responsibilities as appropriate
- Plan and conduct periodic training on staffing tools and process for new staff
- Identify gaps in team and work with the global workforce strategy lead on hiring for the right roles
- Minimum bachelor's degree; MBA (HR) from a reputed institution is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in a professional services environment in the scope of this role and 2-3 year experience as a team lead
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate clearly to internal and business teams
- Strong business acumen and effective stakeholder management. Ability to establish relationships with all levels of management and employees
- Solution-oriented mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to demonstrate good judgement and confidence in making decisions
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude for hands-on learning of tools, system and reports
- Ability to be patient, listen well, and offer balanced advice
- Strong organization skills and ability to design and follow systematic processes
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment