Founder & CEO at Skillskarma Services
Views:3560 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Resource/Fund Raising - Micro-Finance Institution (8-12 yrs)
Head of Resource/ Fundraising for Microfinance Institution
- Micro Finance Institution having portfolio of Rs 400 Crores serving 2.9 lakh clients across Bihar, Haryana, Punjab, Jharkhand & Uttar Pradesh.
Reports To : CMD
Qualification : CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance from reputed Institute or qualified banker of MMG Scale II or above grade
- 8-10 years of experience at a mid-level position in a large company or senior-level in a small/ mid-size company. Retired banker from a Public/ Private bank will be preferable. He/ She should have experience in credit department of the bank at Zonal or Head Office Level.
Main Objective :
- As a member of the Fund Raising team, s/he will lead the team for debt fund raising for the company as per business plan.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Plan, prepare and submit the fund raising report and follow up with financial institutions
2. Co-ordinate with external agencies to ensure desired funds flow to the organization consistent with its business plans
3. Prepare ALM and quarterly RBI and other Statutory Reporting
4. Assist top management in capital structure decisions and its effective implementation
5. To ensure that all statutory obligations of the company are complied
1. Excellent MS Office skills
2. Knowledge of the financial services industry environment, exposure or knowledge of the microfinance sector will be considered an advantage
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Enthusiastic team approach with sound time management and prioritization skills
5. Desirable personality traits are the attention to detail, systematic and process oriented, pleasing personality and hygiene
6. Accounting and financial knowledge
7. Objective, observant, analytical, responsible, honest and Organized