Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1773 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Research & Development - Refinery Industry (15-24 yrs)
Job description -
Position - Head - R&D
Years of exp - 15 +years
Location - Chennai
CTC details - Currently with the package of Rs.18Lacs & above can apply
- To identify and develop new products / process technologies for sustainable business growth in line with company's objectives and direct implementation of agreed products / process development plans including evaluation of outsourcing technology / conceptualizing new projects.
- Our client is an edible and speciality non-edible company engaged in manufacturing of refined sunflower oil and focusing on specialty products with oil as a base.
- Job profile is required To identify new products based on market dynamics.
- To develop in-house technology / outsource technology for new products.
- To organize and plan for development activities related to new products launching.
- To effectively involve, participate and contribute in management discussions on plant expansion, product changeover, effective utilisation of existing infrastructure, outsourcing facilities/toll manufacturing of products/processes.
- To ensure statutory compliance for existing / new products.
1) New Product Development - Enlarging Product Portfolio
a. Identify products based on synergy / process capabilities and competencies, analysis of competitors product portfolio and market requirements.
b. Interaction with technology suppliers / customers / institutions and consultants for technology development.
c. Broad evaluation of process technology, preliminary cost and project proposals.
d. Organize for analytical development for all new process / products.
2) R&D - Inhouse Development of New Products
- Selection of products based on market requirement / process capabilities.
- Initiate actions for literature survey to understand the process.
- Organize for lab scale development, preliminary costing and sample approval.
- Putting up proposals for scale up of the process in pilot / semi-commercial, coordinate for execution of pilot / semi-commercial plant modifications. Implement the trial run operations to optimize of the process conditions and execute trial orders, revalidate the costing.
- Organize for documenting the data and to hand over the process to plant operations.
- To conceptualize process schemes, work out material balance, broad list of equipments / facilities, preparation of basic engineering and detailed engineering in coordination with Consultants / Project team.
- Plan for all resources - men, material, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Patenting all our new products.
3) Requirements in applicants -
1.Should have strong experience in heading R&D & particularly in the area of development of bakery & specialty fats is mandatory
2.Academics in PhD is preferred but not mandatory. Related academics in food industry is highly desirable.
Interested applicants located anywhere in India can apply or call me on 6362626779
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.