Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:165 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Research & Development - Polymer (17-30 yrs)
- Responsible for all Innovations & R&D activities, develop new concepts, new products, formulation changes to an existing product and solutions in line with the business plan New Product/process development and validation in all Locations.
- Monitoring, modifying and authorizing the formulations to be used. Arranging technical trainings for operational and quality people on the process, products Technical support to business development and marketing team Identifying new opportunities for growth with existing products.
- Technical Expertise, well organised & system oriented, should be able to work in team, Excellent communication skills Range/list of products to be handled at - Engineering Polymers & Compounds of Polycarbonate, PMMA, PBT, POM, ABS, PPS, and LCP etc.
- Candidate should be from Continuous process environment and should have experience of engaging, managing and leading cross functional teams
- Primary responsibility is to build, develop and enhance the polymer products portfolio to provide innovative and futuristic solutions for customer (based on performance parameters/ properties / economics) which is not being met by the existing products/alternative substrates.
- Will be responsible to standardize the product recipe for new products
- Ensure adherence to existing product development processes (including feasibility studies, design development plans etc)and customize / improve the same on a continuous basis
- Lead the process for securing necessary approvals/certifications from various Statutory bodies both national and international
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.