Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:173 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Research & Development - Plastics/Polymer Industry (16-22 yrs)
Head R&D - Plastics / Polymer Industry
- Is responsible for leading the research for new products/polymers, product enhancements and product redesign.
- Is expected to partner closely with various stakeholders (internal & external) to define the R&D roadmap for the organization and lead the process of innovation leading to both top-line and bottom-line improvements.
- Development of New Products - Responsible for studying the market& competitors (evolution of current products, unexplored uses of the products, etc.) and planning the development of products as per customer requirements (includes identification of additives and chemicals for the required activities).
- In-Production R&D - Oversee all production activities of coating resin, slurry preparation for Film line. Monitor all extrusion / polymer synthesis / Coating trials and review the results of the trials.
- Support to other departments - Responsible for providing resolutions to queries of other departments like QA / Marketing / Production / Lab, and providing them technical support.
- Statutory Requirements - Responsible for all statutory activities (like renewal of the Certification, updation the status of R&D Projects to DSIR / other govt. agencies)
- Patents Filing & Management - Responsible for studying the competition (through collaboration with other stakeholders) and actively look for markets and regions where patents can be filed and commercialized leading to windfall gains for the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.