Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:352 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Research & Development - Paint Industry (15-22 yrs)
It is a leading paint manufacturer with vivid range of industrial and Architectural Coatings and gained huge popularity in India.
Experience: 15-22 years.
Location: Sikandrabad Factory
- Second in Command for overall supervision of all R&D and QC / QA activities in our 5 Plants.
- Should have extensive experience (15~20 Years) in Decorative Architectural (Water Base, Industrial Products, Allied Resins and Intermediates).
- Experience in bulk manufacturing of Paints / Resins in an added advantage.
- To audit and modify product formulations as and when necessitated.
- New products development.
- Scanning the landscape for new developments in materials and technology.
- Interaction with vendors for quality improvements / cost reductions.
- Initiatives for continual improvements in all processes and functions.
- To coordinate for third party certifications.
The candidate must have the following:
1. M.Tech / B.Tech. / M.Sc. (Chemistry / Paint Technology / Polymer Science).
2. With minimum 15-20 year's experience in R&D role of a major Paint manufacturing company in the area of Decorative / GI / Dry Paints & allied Resins and intermediates.
3. Age between 40~45 Years
4. Excellent Communication skills verbal / written (Local & English)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.