Head - Research & Development - Industrial Embedded Precision Instruments (12-25 yrs)
Industry : Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category : Operations
Skills : Spectrometer, Optics, Sensors, FPGA, Electronics, Embedded Systems, Precision Instrument, Product Development, R&D
Job Description :
- R&D Head for a High precision analytical instruments manufacturer in India.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading high precision analytical instrument manufacturer in the country and have excelled in the industry for more than 30 years serving ferrous and non-ferrous metals industries and is spread across 30+ countries.
Reporting into the MD and managing 25+ engineers from top institutions of India, you will be responsible for :
- Driving areas of development in 5 primary disciplines that the instruments compasses; Electronics, Optics, Mechanical, Software and Applications.
- Developing Backward integration for key elements of the core analytical technique of the instrument, methods for ultra-trace level analyses, Educational Models of the instrument, new and innovative items targeted at the Defense sector and markets.
- Managing diverse teams across multiple research areas, multiple and diverse projects while adhering to timelines; knowledge of how to create streamlined project plans and documentation systems to ensure projects run smoothly in parallel.
- Ideation and generation of new product ideas for R&D - keeping in mind commercial and market requirements.
- Budgeting for R&D projects on both cost and timelines and project expected cost structure of end-products
- Working with DAE Scientists for developing methods and instruments needed for such usage
- Patenting and copyrighting processes
- Ideally you are electronics/mechatronics engineer with 12-25 years of experience in research, product development and scale up of electro mechanical industrial devices.
- You should have run multiple product development projects from ideation stage to execution stage and NOT just re-engineered the product.
- You should have In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the areas (Electronics, Mechanics, Optics, Software and Application).
- You should have filed patents and copyrights. You should be greatly motivated to develop ideas, products, systems and people.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment in a fast-paced environment.
Job Offer :
- Great Remuneration
- Direct Reporting to the Leadership
Contact : Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.