Team Facilitator - Recruitment at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2220 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Research & Development - FMCG (15-24 yrs)
Position : GM/ Sr. GM / Head - R&D
Qualification:PhD in Chemistry or Food Science
Experience :15 years of experience. Candidate should have experience in food industry with a track record of successful product launch.
Other Competencies :Working knowledge of FSSAI regulations and ASCI for related Marketing pitch for the new products.
Industry Preference-Food products industry, edible oil & fats, bakery industry.
Other Remarks-Tamil Language is not mandatory. Good English communication skills (written and verbal).
- To identify and develop new products / process technologies for sustainable business growth in line with company's objectives and direct implementation of agreed products / process development plans including evaluation of outsourcing technology / conceptualizing new projects.
- Our client is an edible and speciality non-edible industry engaged in manufacture of refined sunflower oil and focusing on specialty products with oil as a base.
- To identify new products based on market dynamics.
- To develop in-house technology / outsource technology for new products.
- To organize and plan for development activities related to new products launching.
- To effectively involve, participate and contribute in management discussions on plant expansion, product changeover, effective utilisation of existing infrastructure, outsourcing facilities/toll manufacturing of products/processes.
- To ensure statutory compliance for existing / new products.
1) New Product Development - Enlarging Product Portfolio
a. Identify products based on synergy / process capabilities and competencies, analysis of competitors product portfolio and market requirements.
b. Interaction with technology suppliers / customers / institutions and consultants for technology development.
c. Broad evaluation of process technology, preliminary cost and project proposals.
d. Organize for analytical development for all new process / products.
R&D - Inhouse Development of New Products
- Selection of products based on market requirement / process capabilities.
- Initiate actions for literature survey to understand the process.
- Organize for lab scale development, preliminary costing and sample approval.
- Putting up proposals for scale up of the process in pilot / semi-commercial, coordinate for execution of pilot / semi-commercial plant modifications. Implement the trial run operations to optimize of the process conditions and execute trial orders, revalidate the costing.
- Organize for documenting the data and to hand over the process to plant operations.
- To conceptualize process schemes, work out material balance, broad list of equipments / facilities, preparation of basic engineering and detailed engineering in coordination with Consultants / Project team.
- Plan for all resources - men, material, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Patenting all our new products.
Requirements in applicants -
1.Should have strong experience in heading R&D & particularly in the area of development of bakery & specialty fats
2.Academics in PhD is preferred but not mandatory.Related academics in food industry is highly desirable.
Interested applicants can send CVs or call 080-40981090.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.