Head - Research & Development - Chemicals (20-30 yrs)
- PhD in Organic chemistry from institutes like NCL, IICT, UDCT, TFIR etc.
- 22 + experience at least 7 years- experience as head/CTO/VP in the field of Research and Develop, technology transfer, Analytical development, Process Scale Up in organic synthesis, continuous flow chemistry, electro dialysis by in house laboratory as well as foreign laboratory in divers exposer in API/CRMAs Project/Speciality chemicals/Other Parts of chemical industries.
- Have done work of ADL, PROCESS SCALE-UP, organic synthesis, continuous flow chemistry, electrodialysis And other parts of chemistry etc.
- Handling a team of PHD person team under him in past.
1. Overall responsible for research planning, Organic synthesis lab, Zeolite lab, electrodialysis, Pilot plant, and implementing new programs and protocols into company and the development of new products.
02. Complete responsibility of new department's Organic synthesis lab, Zeolite lab, electro dialysis lab, for their establishment, effective working and managing final output and results.
03. Responsible to co-ordinate with external labs like NCB. IICT, CECRI etc. for ongoing as well as future projects and get them done on timely basis.
04. Responsible to develop the new molecules as per the organization/management requirement within the given time frame along with effective & viable effluent treatment plans.
05. Responsible to research and bring green chemistry oriented products.
06. To prepare the literature search report and finalize the ROS of new molecules