Head - Repair Service Business - FMCD (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Repair, Service, NPS, Repair Cycle Time, Net Promoter Score, RCT, FVR, First Visit Resolution, Forecast, Budget
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead the Service businesses, developing and embedding a robust and innovative strategy & plan to deliver a simply outstanding, effortless consumer experience enabling the Perfect visit. You will create & execute a framework and supporting programs which meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Net Promoter Score (NPS), First-visit resolution (FVR) and Repair Cycle Time (RCT) and within budgeted operational costs.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading global multinational in the FMCD industry with presence in over 100 countries and a strong brand recall. In India, they have an ever-increasing footprint and are extremely driven in their endeavor to offer the best products and repair services. They need a strong Head for the Repair Service business to lead the responsibility for the same.
- You will develop and execute a robust operational plan for the Service repair business, which aligns and supports the delivery of the business plan, working closely with key internal stakeholders, Customer Contact Centre, Service Engineering and Sales teams.
- You will lead and guide Service Managers nationally to deliver high quality technical services to consumers.
- Creation of a Service Operations plan and ensuring the team's execution of the operational plan to deliver key KPIs within budgeted cost-to-serve (including labour and spare parts costs) for both in warranty and paid service
- Contribution to Fixed and EBIT
- Provision of input into service methods, key consumer strategies and arrangements by recommending operational practices nation-wide.
- To assist and drive the effort to increase the premiumization of products through excellent service of the department and client returns, thus driving Net Sales Growth and profit optimization.
- To drive sales and profit of the Aftermarket products and services.
- Market & competitors' analysis to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for the expansion and development of the offerings.
- Develops business short and mid-term plans for financial and operational objectives under own responsibility
- Optimizes resources to ensure that strategic departmental objectives are met
- Manages and coordinates the contact center operations, develops and implements indicators in order to assure excellence in consumer/Customer service
- Analyze causes of failure and trends within the OS division on products where required and provide feedback to the QA department to enable corrective action and ongoing improvement.
- Ensure quality of products, purchase forecasting & product budget.
- Ensure market growth; achieve sales targets on units, sales value, and GPs on all products.
- Setting of rebates by groups and clients through the interaction with required departments such as Finance and sales
- Ensure targeted turnaround times and customer service levels are consistently achieved.
- Ensure that stock control systems are in place and stock is effectively managed.
- Determine the budget and control expenses of service departments nationally.
- Monitor and compile statistics of frequency and rate of service calls both nationally and regionally highlighting trends and raising matters of concern to senior management.
- Bachelor in Engineering (either Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics & Telecommunication) preferably with a Masters. At least 12-15 years of experience in Consumer Care/Aftermarket business in Consumer durables or Automobiles is desirable.
- Experience in Contact Centre, Quality, CRM, Spares Operations and Service Operations and good understanding in financials and P&L management is important. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
Job Offer :
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.