Head - Reliability & Maintenance - Plant (18-22 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To Review, Assess & continuously Improve Plant Reliability, Maintainability and Safety with an objective to ensure & enhance Availability of Assets for Production at Optimized Maintenance Cost.
- To Evaluate Effectiveness of Maintenance Strategies, Plans & Practices and upgrade continuously to enhance Maintenance Performance and finalize Preventive, Predictive & Corrective Maintenance Plans of Plant Equipment's & Machines with Units.
- To develop & implement Quality Assurance System in Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Procurement of Equipment- s, Machines & Spares and ensure adherence to Quality Assurance Plans to ensure Quality & Operational Reliability of Plant and reduction in Maintenance Cost .
- To achieve Operational Excellence by Implementing ABG Business Excellence Model and by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement through Benchmarking with World Class Organisations and by adopting & implementing their best practices to maintain Leadership position.
- Should be strong in Plant Maintenance, Productivity improvement, Implementation of Business Excellence