Recruiter at RGF Select Pvt. Ltd
Views:426 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Regulatory Compliance - Insurance (12-20 yrs)
The Role :
- To be ahead of the curve in establishing a sound regulatory compliance, regulatory engagement & policy advocacy program.
- To draw a detailed yet efficient process of mapping various applicable regulations especially in multi financial product company regulated by RBI, SEBI and IRDAI and building this into SOP / first line KRAs and or into IT set up of the organisation for compliance assurance and audit readiness at all times.
- Create regulatory knowledge for new licenses and related registrations thereby significantly reducing external support.
Description of work areas :
- Compliances pertaining financial services including Insurance, Mutual Fund, Payments, Lending & Wallets
- Set up regulatory framework & policies & internal governance policies
- Liaison with Regulators & Industry bodies
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any new regulation, decision, ability to anticipate issues and proactively solve for open gaps and risks.
- Evaluate applicability of law, help build process around compliance requirements.
- Deal with complex matters that cut across legal and compliance especially external compliance (regulatory compliances)
- Study legislative changes and impact on organisation /business processes
- New product approvals, research on applicability of law like data protection, new license regulations and structure/reporting.
- Set up complete monitoring and tracking program, checklist rollout, Action trackers and reports
Ideal Candidate :
- Company Secretary, MBA finance, CA; (LLB/LLM will be added advantage)
- Minimum 12 years post-qualification in regulatory and compliance function with direct engagement with financial sector regulators like RBI, SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDAI.
- Committed and ready to work under constraints/ pressure.
- Liaison skills and ability to participate in industry associations, fintech committees and place the company's view point on regulatory enablement's and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to handle inspections and audits
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, Excellent judgement and analytical skills, good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills.