Head - Regulatory Affairs/Vigilance & Government Affairs - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Head, Regulatory Affairs, Vigilance & Government Affairs
- Our clients is one of the leading Global Healthcare MNCs having presence in both Medical Device and Pharma.
- The incumbent will be responsible to lead the Regulatory Affairs, Vigilance & Government Affairs along with a team of 10 people.
1. Responsible for end-to-end management of licensing including renewal of licenses and seeking approvals.
2. Responsible for preparing related dossiers.
3. Working in collaboration with Global RA teams
Must have :
1. Excellent knowledge of the Regulatory environment related to the trading, manufacturing and related activities for Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals
2. Strong personal connect with various regulatory departments created on the basis of competence and mutual respect
3. Solution oriented mindset to achieve Business continuity without compromising on regulatory compliance
4. Ability to work in cross-functional teams and comfortable with diverse perspectives on any issue
5. Ability to work with a geographically scattered team and motivating them to strive together towards common organizational objectives
Please note we will reach out to shortlisted candidates only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.