Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:85 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Regulatory Affairs - Real Estate (15-25 yrs)
- Strategizing and allocating resources accordingly for obtaining various statutory approvals like Building Proposal, IOD & CC, MoEF clearances, etc so that all statutory approvals are in place and that there is no stoppage of work due to non compliances
- Responsible for obtaining of all necessary approvals like NOC, Building Permissions, NA, Forest Department, Mantralaya etc are being obtained with timeframe
- Liaise with Regulatory Consultants for submissions / filing of applications for obtaining necessary approvals from Municipal Corporation, Building Proposals, Forest Department, PWD, Mantralaya etc and ensure that the same is being within set time frame
- Coordinate with various departments for project requirements and progress to understand current & future regulatory issues and prepare a strategy for the same within set framework
- Maintain good PR & network with statutory bodies to obtain informations, approvals, NOCs etc. and ensure that there is no official notices for non compliances issued & such cases are managed through effective PR & informal channels to protect company interest & reputation
- Maintain good working relations with neighbouring housing society, shop owners, buildings etc to ensure that there are no complaints through mutual resolutions and ensure a harmonious working environment around the project and minimise local problems
- Based on sound knowledge of various provisions in governmental bye laws, advice Management about new developments, changes in existing system, to maximise / optimise company resources and save on investment / cost through such clauses / provisions
- Should be able to get benefits in statutory matters dealing with state government, BMC,Mantralaya, Society community heads/bodies and chawl dwellers
- Conduct negotiation with various concerned officials on various matters where certification and approvals are required for other work to start.
- Represent organisation in dealing with committees and various bodies related to real estate business progress.
- Liaise between such bodies and the top management as well as government officials for insuring work initiation
- Should be able to interpret statutory changes from time to time being effected in a manner, which safeguards the organisations interests.
- Understand/ Proficient in DCR